EATRIS may accept late abstract submission; if you are interested in submitting, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
To submit an abstract, you first will be invited to create your submitter profile. Your abstract must be submitted in English only and be no longer than 250 words.
15 February 2017: Opening of abstract submission for oral and poster
15 May 2017: Closing of abstract submission for oral and poster
June 2017: Announcement of abstracts selected by the scientific committee
Please scroll down the page to discover who composes the scientific committee.
If you have any questions, please send us an email: email@example.com
Abstracts may be submitted for oral presentation or poster presentation for the following two categories:
1. Novel approaches in clinical development (September 25)
Scope: novel biology or tools for patient selection & response prediction, cases of novel approaches to clinical trials
- Success stories of adaptive clinical trials or other novel clinical trial designs
- Validation of novel (PET) tracers for clinical decision making and drug development
- Biomarkers for response prediction and patient stratification
2. Developing more predictive preclinical tools to better reach proof of concept (September 26)
Scope: novel pre-clinical models with high predictive value, including new screening technologies for toxicity or efficacy, novel models predictive of biodistribution
- Standardized drug sensitivity screening tests using patient derived materials
- Rapid screening methods to evaluate the impact of nanoparticles on human cells
- Development of novel (PET) tracers for target validation
- Organs on a chip model for toxicity screening